Soil, agricultral products, processed foods We are commiited to making the real things.
- Soil, agricultral products, processed foods We are commiited to making the real things.
- It is the soil that nurtures the crops. We are thoroughly committed to soil preparation and spent five years just preparing the soil.
- We want to create and produce revolutionary soil and products that have never been made before. -We will take on the challenge of fulfilling that desire with agriculture and science.
- Blessing of Our Soil. We deliver good taste and health in the truest sense.
- Environment-improving Agriculture We aim to improve the global environment through farms with ideal soil.
Good Soil Group (GSG) PRODUCT
Our "Good Soil Harvest Series", produced from ideal soil.
We are dedicated to perfecting soil and all our products nurtured in this soil are carefully processed and delivered.
REISE Peanut chocolate (Vegan)
REISE debuts in Japan! REISE is a peanut chocolate, created by Good Soil Group in Japan in collaboration with Swiss chocolate maker Suteria. The finest peanuts grown in "ideal soil" are blended with handmade chocolate that carry over a century of craftmanship.
Peanut paste, AGRIA
Our rich and creamy peanut paste is fortified with the astringent skins of peanuts, which are abundant in polyphenols. Only carefully cultivated whole peanuts and carefully sourced seaweed salt and unrefined cane sugar go into our product. In this way, you can savor the delicious flavor and umami of the peanuts directly.
We have cultivated our peanuts at farms owned by Nobuo Waki, farmer and president of AGRIALLIANCE Co., LTD, and honorary professor Masaru Tanokura from the Graduate school of Agricultural and Life Sciences at The University of Tokyo. These peanuts were produced by using plant-based fermented organic fertilizer. By letting it dry under the sun for one and a half months, we succeeded in concentrating the nutrition in our peanuts such as minerals.